The VPN features of Onward are used to generate reports on your behavior. Sometimes, VPNs can be quirky and you may encounter connectivity issues that appear to be caused by the Onward VPN. Here are some steps for troubleshooting your connection.
- Go to Settings -> General -> VPN
- If there are any other VPN profiles installed other than “Onward VPN”, click on the (i) icon and ensure that “Connect On Demand” is disabled
- Click on the (i) icon next to Onward VPN
- If “Connect On Demand” is enabled, try turning it off, and then back on
- Restart your phone
- Make sure your chosen network (Wifi or Mobile carrier) is active and the Onward VPN is on
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact us at email@example.com, provide us with the device (e.g. iPhone 7) and iOS version (e.g. iOS 10.0.1), and we will look into your problem.